Knicks Sign Udrih | Syracusefan.com

Knicks Sign Udrih

Orangezoo

In the wind
This was a great pickup. Udrih has not really had a chance to play for a contender and therefore his game which is not about putting up big numbers is always under rated. Heady, crafty and a decent shooter this is a great pickup. In all honesty the knicks have done well this off-season. For the most part they have locked up players who should be able to contribute a whole season. They should also not have to worry about wearing out the starters either and if Amare plays well its just gravy.

Yeah, I know people aren't wild about their offseason, but I think the Knicks have improved.

I agree. Having Kenyon for the entire year makes me feel better about the interior D - hopefully this isn't the year his age starts to bring down his athleticism too much. The one thing I worry about is outside shooting. With Novak falling out of favor and JR falling into a slump the offense was all Melo at times. They need somebody to stretch the floor. Remains to be seen how well Bargs/MWP can do this. I don't think they can count much on THJR giving much in his rookie season - maybe I am wrong but once the real competition starts I think he won't see much time. I don't think they improved enough to be a real threat to go to the finals but we shall see. I think they added the right kind of players to help contend for the #2 spot in the east and also match up better with Indy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom