Kobe Bryant has an Oscar... | Syracusefan.com

Kobe Bryant has an Oscar...

kobe-bryant-lakers-playoffs.jpg

Space Jam didn't get nominated for an Oscar.

Oscars are a clown show. This is typical Kobe ego and somewhat interesting in that he is honored during the height of the METOO movement.

Oscars are a clown show. This is typical Kobe ego and somewhat interesting in that he is honored during the height of the METOO movement.
Could care less if it was ego-driven from Kobe or not. Professionally, that dude represents everything I'd ever want to be as a kid growing up shooting game winning jumpers in my driveway as the imaginary crowd goes wild.

Y'all can have Jordan and Lebron, I'll take Kobe everyday.

they let a rapist on stage last night ?
If we're playing this game, a man accused of DV won an Oscar as well, while another man accused of sexual harassment was interviewing people on the red carpet and so on and so forth.

Last edited:
" I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter."

that's your ideal ?

" I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter."

and he represents your ideal ?
First off, that's clearly a well crafted legal statement read by Kobe on advice of counsel. I was too young to fully understand all that went on back then so I'd have go through and read up on it (which I'm not going to do).

Second off, because of that...it's why I specified "professionally". As an athlete, his drive, obsession, competitiveness, fire and talent is what I admire.

Haven't watch the last few years and will probably never again watch Oscars/Emmys/Golden Globes/ whatever BS Hollywood "pat ourselves on the back for doing our job" fake created award shows there are. Hollywood is a cesspool that is finally being exposed, and there is a lot more under the carpet.

Kudos to those for copying your favorite alt right radio personality's twitter post from last night and posting it in this thread.

Well done everyone!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom