Kobena out | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Kobena out

Unfortunate. But good to know he'll be back (apparently). Also good that Lemon is back and that Clark got all those reps in game 1.

We should be able to weather this one. Most curious to see how KRs go.

I would also like to take this opportunity to let you know that other teams have lost their starting QB/RB/LT/LB/CB/S for the season already. (No, I can't name the teams... it's to make a point).

We have, thus far, not lost anyone of huge impact to a season-ending injury to this point IMO (knock on wood). And outside of Pugh and last week, Lemon, no losses of magnitude that we couldn't replace.

We have done pretty well this year on the injury front, to be honest.

I agree we've been fine overall but you don't think it's strange in the last couple years that we've had serious injuries to West (2x), Hale, Flemming, Lemon, Weaver, and now Kobena. I guess I'm probably unfairly lumping the Sales suspension in there as well.

We're fine but it just seems like a lot of injuries in one spot.

Every team has injury bugs. The good ones find ways to battle them.

I am hoping Wayne Morgan gets the nod instead. The kid has serious talent and it our best bet to break off a long return.
Agreed i also dont want to risk PTG

put AAM back there.. quick feet , tough to tackle and isnt seeing the field anyway. might make for an interesting experiment.

I heard from a reliable source that he had both his hands replaced. So, I'm expecting no more drops from him.

But seriously, missing two games is not what I consider a serious injury, as billsin01 described it.

I heard from a reliable source that he had both his hands replaced. So, I'm expecting no more drops from him.

But seriously, missing two games is not what I consider a serious injury, as billsin01 described it.
If it's only a couple of weeks, I'm thinking broken nose.

If it's only a couple of weeks, I'm thinking broken nose.

Why would they call in an Orthopedic surgeon who specializes in hands, wrists, and elbows?

Wouldn't they use an ENT man?

unfortunate for kobena... but people complaining about the injury bug?

we just lost 1 of our least important players for a few weeks. We are talking about football - injuries happen. this is best case scenario.

we probably improve at KR and now we have better hands at WR.

count me in the 'next man up' crew. and on we go.

@OrangeFizz
Just saw Jeremiah Kobena walking around SU campus. Has one of those giant "hammer" casts on his left hand/wrist. -Fitz

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom