Kobena | Syracusefan.com

Kobena

tboxCUSE92

Scout Team
Will most likely get several game touches Saturday. Think we all can agree, it's been many years since we saw that type of game changing speed @ Cuse. He has been close 2x this year and suspect will again this weekend..

I as well feel the need for speed in this game on the outside. I think Graham and Kobena get several chances to catch and break one.

Stranger things have happened - that's for sure... like a walk-on wideout from Solvay winning us a game...

Kobena is really exciting when he is in an open area. I would love to see more end arounds or reverses with him. As every commentator says during every football game on ever done on TV...it's all about a little "Trickery"

I as well feel the need for speed in this game on the outside. I think Graham and Kobena get several chances to catch and break one.

Would be nice to see PTG get a few touches with AB lined up in the slot. Get the playmakers on the feild! Chew, Lemon, Graham, Bailey 4 WR w/ PTG in the backfield and Nassib in the shotgun. Lots of possibilities there.

Would be nice to see PTG get a few touches with AB lined up in the slot. Get the playmakers on the feild! Chew, Lemon, Graham, Bailey 4 WR w/ PTG in the backfield and Nassib in the shotgun. Lots of possibilities there.
I know it's still rather early in his career, but I haven't been too impressed with what I've seen out of PTG yet. I know he was hurt a bit last year. Hopefully he turns the corner and starts making an impact.

We definitely need another back to complement Bailey. I still haven't seen they guy willing to do that yet. Hopefully Moore gets in game shape soon. I'd like to see Smith get some more carries.

I know it's still rather early in his career, but I haven't been too impressed with what I've seen out of PTG yet. I know he was hurt a bit last year. Hopefully he turns the corner and starts making an impact.

We definitely need another back to complement Bailey. I still haven't seen they guy willing to do that yet. Hopefully Moore gets in game shape soon. I'd like to see Smith get some more carries.

I havent seen enough of him to make a judgement but what ive seen I've liked. What about him has left you less than impressed? His only issue last year was ball security which i had written off as due to his lack of upper body strength.

Stranger things have happened - that's for sure... like a walk-on wideout from Solvay winning us a game...

ACCHIONE!!!!

I was screaming his name at the bar all night in Atlanta.

I havent seen enough of him to make a judgement but what ive seen I've liked. What about him has left you less than impressed? His only issue last year was ball security which i had written off as due to his lack of upper body strength.
Lack of vision, lack of strength, lack of break away speed. Again, I hope I am dead wrong, but I haven't seen those key variables out of him yet.

I also think he's a little too similar in size and style to Bailey, but of course not quite as good. I'd rather see a change of pace (big in size) back instead.

One thing's for sure, Bailey can't continue to take all of those carries this year. He won't make it to Big East play if he's the only one carrying the ball. We need another guy to step up.

Has good straight end speed, not so sure he can hit a hole or cut back yet.

I must say I've been impressed with Graham's ability to catch the ball so far. I can't recall a drop yet, even if they have been dump and run type catches.

How the heck would we block to give Nassib enough time to throw the ball?

ACCHIONE!!!!

I was screaming his name at the bar all night in Atlanta.

I was screaming how nervous I was that a walk on from Solvay is ahead of West, Fleming, Kobena in the WR rotation. TD catch was nice though. He looks like he weighs about 95 lbs soaking wet. If he plays this weekend, I fear a USC DB, will unintentionally break him in half.

I'd like to see what Smith is capable of as well. It would be nice to have a large bruiser to compliment Bailey...not that Bailey isn't strong for his size, but he is still a small back relative to a Ron Dayne type.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom