Konrads next tweet | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Konrads next tweet

View attachment 235377

Not to keep this going any longer but I didn’t see this mentioned anywhere today (I apologize if I missed it). Rob responded to one of our “fans” who was busting on him about the 3am tweet. Rob will be Rob and isn’t going to backdown to some anonymous guy tweeting him but he did change his tune in regards to Fran etc. He mentions that he had a meeting w Fran down in Florida which is nice.
Wow, content aside, does he proofread his manifestos before hitting "send"?

I am glad that he knows much "about a lot of sophisticated matters", though.

He made a mistake and by all accounts is a great dude most of you would love to have a beer or 20 with.

Lets get over it and forgive him. He’s an important remaining piece of better times. Better times that younger guys like me didn’t even get to appreciate/see.

He made a mistake and by all accounts is a great dude most of you would love to have a beer or 20 with.

Lets get over it and forgive him. He’s an important remaining piece of better times. Better times that younger guys like me didn’t even get to appreciate/see.

im going to bring a baggie to put the phones in when we go have 20 beers together.

As my dad always said, "the elevator may stop at the neck". I like Rob alot. Always have. He's a Prep guy so that scores points with a m*sshole like myself. I think for guys like Rob, there's ownership in picking SU (over ND and BC) and seeing it fall apart completely. He gave SU credibility picking us over those schools at a time when he was a top 50 recruit nationally.

He probably didn't like the pick of Fran because it wasn't his guy and to him, his guys would get it back to the 90s run.

Now with less brown liquor and some perspective he sees that Fran is the exact guy to get us back to business.

ps..."44" could raise a lot of NIL money if used properly. Someone can "buy" it for a big running back (not my first choice and controversial) , or contribute to a "44" NIL fund. All contributions have a "44" somewhere in the amount.

This is a great idea.

LQA is not the player to bring back 44!! He is shifty but in no way shape or form is he a bruiser!! 44 was worn by BIG BEFFY HARD RUNNING MONSTERS! That is the i ly way it should come back IMHO
In 2022 I would have agreed. In 2023 there is no way you watched him run, especially the last 4 weeks, and have that opinion. Will he be a heisman contender, a three time all-american, or lead the NFL in rushing? No. But he would do the number proud with his tough lay it all on the line style he had last year.

In 2022 I would have agreed. In 2023 there is no way you watched him run, especially the last 4 weeks and have that opinion. Will he be a heisman contender, a three time all-american, or lead the NFL in rushing? No. But he would do the number proud with his tough lay it all on the line style he had last year.

PLUS - LQA is a leader, and the hardest worker on the team, according to everybody.

We've had some "meh" 44's in the past.
You're not gonna bat 1.000 on who you offer that to, naturally.

But you could do a LOT worse, than a returning 1,000+ yard rusher, who is also an excellent receiver, and a leader on and off the field.

PLUS - LQA is a leader, and the hardest worker on the team, according to everybody.

We've had some "meh" 44's in the past.
You're not gonna bat 1.000 on who you offer that to, naturally.

But you could do a LOT worse, than a returning 1,000+ yard rusher, who is also an excellent receiver, and a leader on and off the field.
We all want some one to wear it that is the next JB or ED. Those are nearly impossible expectations. LQA is the right guy right now, if he wants it. He would bring it out of the cobwebs. Then, if an Adrian Peterson or Derrick Henry came along it would at least be in the conversation as a possibility. Maybe Willis could be that guy. Who knows? How cool would it be for LQA to wear it then hand it off to him?

And people seem to think only the big three wore it. Did it hurt that Thomas Srephens wore it between JB and ED? Or that William Schoonover wore between ED and FL? Nope.

We all want some one to wear it that is the next JB or ED. Those are nearly impossible expectations. LQA is the right guy right now, if he wants it. He would bring it out of the cobwebs. Then, if an Adrian Peterson or Derrick Henry came along it would at least be in the conversation as a possibility. Maybe Willis could be that guy. Who knows? How cool would it be for LQA to wear it then hand it off to him?

And people seem to think only the big three wore it. Did it hurt that Thomas Srephens wore it between JB and ED? Or that William Schoonover wore between ED and FL? Nope.
My favorite 44 is Glenn Moore.

If posting stupid takes online was a hellworthy trespass, then this entire forum would burn.

As my dad always said, "the elevator may stop at the neck". I like Rob alot. Always have. He's a Prep guy so that scores points with a m*sshole like myself. I think for guys like Rob, there's ownership in picking SU (over ND and BC) and seeing it fall apart completely. He gave SU credibility picking us over those schools at a time when he was a top 50 recruit nationally.

He probably didn't like the pick of Fran because it wasn't his guy and to him, his guys would get it back to the 90s run.

Now with less brown liquor and some perspective he sees that Fran is the exact guy to get us back to business.
I can see ur point.

The difference is he's the last 44.
So, what? Nobody is the best or worst thing about themselves. Let the dude have a bad day.

Also, as an aside, this is NOT the worst thing ever done by a former 44.

Edit: I also say this as someone who once audibly said “bullshit” under my breath after the judge overruled one of my objections. Maybe we should lay off this guy now that he’s clearly trying to make amends.

So, what? Nobody is the best or worst thing about themselves. Let the dude have a bad day.

Also, as an aside, this is NOT the worst thing ever done by a former 44.

Edit: I also say this as someone who once audibly said “bullshit” under my breath after the judge overruled one of my objections. Maybe we should lay off this guy now that he’s clearly trying to make amends.

I have his dolphins rookie card, so I hold him to a higher standard.

I have his dolphins rookie card, so I hold him to a higher standard.
Well, if you want to hold someone to that standard, then find religion.

Last edited:
I’ll never understand anyone being enamored with that guy.

Oh sure, he's an angry meathead on the sidelines, but he sure can teach big boys how to block.

I’m sorry but this really pissed me off. Granted I never saw the tweet - is there a screen cap? - but alcohol can be a helluva truth serum.
Yes most of us have said dumb things while drunk but in my experience drunk talk is generally rooted in someone’s honest thinking.

It’s just so freakin LAME and honestly makes me look at him differently.

Now unfortunately his ducking a public apology and then berating a commenter seems fairly on brand.

Lame

He and his dad were the predecessors of the DeVIto's.
Except that we used to win 9 games every year back then.

I am not into religion, sorry.
Well, then you shouldn’t hold humans to super human infallible standards . . . Standards like, sending bad tweets and then deleting them? I guess?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom