Kris Joseph all time leader in wins at Syracuse (almost) | Syracusefan.com

Kris Joseph all time leader in wins at Syracuse (almost)

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
I know someone posted something a while back and according to my math, KrisJo is now tied with DC, Stevie and Erik Rogers for the most wins in Cuse history at 114.

Hopefully KrisJo can do something that DC's class couldn't pull off.

I know someone posted something a while back and according to my math, KrisJo is now tied with DC, Stevie and Erik Rogers for the most wins in Cuse history at 114.

Almost. Kris has missed five games in his career, two of which (2009 Big East semifinal and 2009 second-round NCAA game) were Syracuse wins. So he's got 112. Two behind Stevie (114), one behind Coleman 113), and probably a few ahead of Erik Rogers (who likely had several DNPs in Syracuse wins).

I think someone posted at the start of the season that there is a very high probability that BT will leave Syracuse with that honor. He's already up to 86.

Almost. Kris has missed five games in his career, two of which (2009 Big East semifinal and 2009 second-round NCAA game) were Syracuse wins. So he's got 112. Two behind Stevie (114), one behind Coleman 113), and probably a few ahead of Erik Rogers (who likely had several DNPs in Syracuse wins).
Yes, but I wasn't counting games they actually participated in, just games that "their" team won.

I think someone posted at the start of the season that there is a very high probability that BT will leave Syracuse with that honor. He's already up to 86.
BT has a legit chance to add 40-45 more wins to that total before it's all said and done.

131 wins in 4 years, an average of 33 per year.

If Joseph helps us win a title, then he'll have a good case for one of the greatest SU players ever.

Do we know the record for any player on any team over four years? Just curious...

Were any of the Memphis guys around for their entire run?

Somebody on the UCLA teams way back would hold the record to answer the post above

Don't forget about Brandon Reese, has just as many as KJ while on the active roster

Here is the discussion we had on the topic couple of days ago....BT is not a given to take the lead from Kris. He'll need to stay injury free and SU will have to win 27 games next year.....that is a lot of games. Here's hoping he gets there.

Prior discussion - Winningest Players at SU