Kris Joseph mulls his hoops options | Syracusefan.com

Kris Joseph mulls his hoops options

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
From this mornings PS

"After the Boston Celtics waived Kris Joseph — again — to free up money and a roster spot, the former Syracuse University forward is flying to Las Vegas to meet with basketball representatives from the NBA, Europe and China.

“There will be some NBA options,” Joseph’s agent, Chris Luchey, said Thursday. “My job will be to get him something from a guarantee standpoint or a partially guaranteed standpoint. I just think he needs a break. And I think he’ll get one.”

The former SU forward could use a little good fortune.

Joseph, part of the stunning trade that sent Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce from Boston to Brooklyn, was waived by the Celtics on Monday. Boston, which selected Joseph in the second round of the 2012 NBA Draft, initially released Joseph last January reportedly in anticipation of making a trade that never materialized. Joseph played in the D League before the Brooklyn Nets signed him to a 10-day contract in April.

The Garnett-Pierce trade could not be finalized until the NBA’s waiting period concluded. It prevented Joseph from playing on an NBA Summer League team."

That's BS! So a guy who they knew they would waive gets screwed out of auditioning for another team??? I don't get why kris was part of the deal? If he had a non guaranteed deal with the Nets, why don't the Nets just cut him or not have him part of the deal?

go to a school that defends and doesn't pray u miss

I wasn't sure that JB and the zone sucked after reading your first 13K posts about it. However, 13,0001 got me. Just think, if JB and the zone didn't suck, maybe we go 169-16 then last four years instead of the awful 149-36.

S16, S16*, R32, E8 and F4, that JB sure does suck.

*sure national champion, imo

I also gave you a like because you need a hug, a plant, a friend, a cat...just any kind of attention. So, will a like help?

2008-2009
.737 Jim Boeheim NCAA Sweet Sixteen
11-7
13th
2009-2010
.857 Jim Boeheim NCAA Sweet Sixteen; Big East Season Champions
15-3
3rd
2010-2011
.771 Jim Boeheim NCAA 2nd Round
12-6
12th
2011-2012
.919 Jim Boeheim NCAA Elite Eight; Big East Season Champions
17-1
2nd
2012-2013
.750 Jim Boeheim NCAA Final Four
11-7
16th

So many people for Igor to pss off! So many who still bite the hook he throws out. :rolleyes:

That's BS! So a guy who they knew they would waive gets screwed out of auditioning for another team??? I don't get why kris was part of the deal? If he had a non guaranteed deal with the Nets, why don't the Nets just cut him or not have him part of the deal?
They probably needed his contract thrown into the deal to equalize the money. That's the way it is. He'll get a chance to play somewhere, it may just not be in this country.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom