kris joseph | Syracusefan.com

kris joseph

Disappointing for a Senior to make plays like he has down the stretch

Dion not playing well then having foul issues did not help either.

Dion won't be going to the NBA off this effort

Eh, I like the kid a lot, so I won't hit too hard, but this was exactly what I was expecting from him today.

That rebound he slaps out to half-court instead of just grabbing pretty much summed it all up for me.

Kris gets so nervous in big games that it's predictable. The kid just has never been able to keep his nerves in check. No one should be surprised by his performance tonight. He made some absolutely awful plays coming down the stretch in the tourney again. It's a shame because he was finally playing under control this regular season. At least the lottery nonsense that was stated on this board as long as two years ago can finally be put to rest. The kid is exactly what I thought all along, a nice four year player without the fortitude to become a great player. It's a shame.

A very tough way to go out. I feel for the kid as he did the best he could and that's all you can ask of any of these kids. I wish him the best of luck.

He had 5 rebounds in ~110 minutes of action the last 3 games. Check game log on ESPN. That's unbelievable for someone who is 6'7' and plays forward. He was not only not our best player, but was our worst player tonight. The missed layup, driving baseline twice and loosing control of ball, and then throwing it away the next play. For big mistakes.

There best player Sullinger stepped up, our best player choked. Like someone said above, not really surprising though. He's had that problem his entire time here, but he did have some good flashes this year (Stanford, etc.). Too bad it left again for tourney.

I feel bad for the kid. I think he was over-hypted. he tried to deliver, but just could not get it done

Same here, he just wasn't at that "go to player" level. That's not really his fault, he still was a good player. We never had a go to player all year which is strange and we were still 34-3. We won because we were excellent at all 5 positions, without Fab, it's down 4 excellent and one average.

Kid did his best, which was not nearly good enough...what else can be said. Good Luck KJ.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom