kstate, texas tried to poach allen | Syracusefan.com

kstate, texas tried to poach allen

Good. That will help ZA recruit better.

per "upon further review"
I am actually, literally the creator of your Patrick Ewing avatar lol. I put it on Facebook and it must have spread around the net. I used a picture with Serena Williams on her cell phone lol.

I am actually, literally the creator of your Patrick Ewing avatar lol. I put it on Facebook and it must have spread around the net. I used a picture with Serena Williams on her cell phone lol.

lol awesome. I think I found it google somewhere a few years ago. Let me know if you want it back, ill change it.

lol awesome. I think I found it google somewhere a few years ago. Let me know if you want it back, ill change it.
Wow it was on google? Amazing. No I don't care. Use it as you please. The more Georgetown disparaging material floating around the better.

It may have been Clemson, busy day at work, half listening
Does that make him our most blue chip prospect since the start of the Marrone era?

On a somewhat related note, my wife and I are watching Duke vs Clemson basketball game she turns to me and says " Clemson fans are whiney sacks of stuff ". We live in Charlotte and she works with a bunch of guys. I'm glad she is a Cuse fan since we met.

Does that make him our most blue chip prospect since the start of the Marrone era?

I'd say Edwards. He has offers from USC East, Florida State, Miami and others. Allen sure is right there though. Our first Elite 11 QB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom