KU basketball team’s ‘insane’ new home | Syracusefan.com

KU basketball team’s ‘insane’ new home

This is the next frontier in the arms race. Syracuse will need something along these lines within the next 6 - 8 years in order to remain competitive for the type of recruits we need to succeed in the ACC.

I remember when Kentucky unveiled something similar for their basketball team. It makes me wonder how this isn't a violation, since it's presumably only available to basketball players and clearly way nicer than what typical students have access to. But whatevs, not a huge deal.

I remember when Kentucky unveiled something similar for their basketball team. It makes me wonder how this isn't a violation, since it's presumably only available to basketball players and clearly way nicer than what typical students have access to. But whatevs, not a huge deal.

I was thinking the same thing, how do they get around it being a violation if its for basketball players only?

51% of the residents are just plain vanilla students.

If they want to pay the price :) But yeah it is available for non-athletes according to the article.

Meanwhile inside at Louisville ...
Farrah-Abraham---Stripper-Pole-Workout--05.jpg

Not too shabby, but we have Skytop Apartments, so I think we're good for another 70 years.