Kudos to Acchione | Syracusefan.com

Kudos to Acchione

Shenexon

All American
I want to give a shout out for Michael Acchione, a local boy from Solvay who walked on at SU, and received a scholarship this year as a senior. He caught the winning touchdown and made good on the confidence placed in him by the coaches. After reading the Rahme article on him a couple of weeks ago, I was hoping he'd get his 15 minutes and today was as good a day as any. Congratulations Michael...well done.

9987938-standard.jpg

LOL. You bumped a 10 year old thread. Kudos. I would have just started a new one.
I have been known to bump an old thread rather than start a new one. But this one even fooled me and had me wondering what planet I am on.

Last edited:
I want to give a shout out for Michael Acchione, a local boy from Solvay who walked on at SU, and received a scholarship this year as a senior. He caught the winning touchdown and made good on the confidence placed in him by the coaches. After reading the Rahme article on him a couple of weeks ago, I was hoping he'd get his 15 minutes and today was as good a day as any. Congratulations Michael...well done.
It’s what college football is all about. It’s the reason I keep coming back. I love when kids get a piece of their dreams.

The aerial view makes it look a lot nicer
It is a nice stadium. It was redone around 10 years ago. Solvay upgraded their football and baseball fields when they tore down the middle school

Nice looking logo. Now, where have I seen that before? Hmmm...
Solvay HS has a special connection to Syracuse football going back many decades.

Glad to see a Syracuse man in charge of that football program. Congrats to young Acchione.

I hope (and expect) he will send some Solvay players to Syracuse down the road.

Solvay HS has a special connection to Syracuse football going back many decades.

Glad to see a Syracuse man in charge of that football program. Congrats to young Acchione.

I hope (and expect) he will send some Solvay players to Syracuse down the road.
JeremyCuse was a walk on to the Fine Mess...we offered him a full ride scholarship after we saw what Nell did on game day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom