Kudos to SU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Kudos to SU

Cheriehoop said:
They said there were 3 buses with about 160 kids with many more sadly turned away. Like Bees said they stayed overnight to get in line and get tickets. Rick, did Tyler get to go? The news channel said it was around a 25 hour drive.

He went back and forth and decided not too. He couldn't justify the time away and he has an important event Sunday.

He went back and forth and decided not too. He couldn't justify the time away and he has an important event Sunday.

Unless it's a job interview, who cares? What could be more important than the Final Four???

HakAttack said:
Unless it's a job interview, who cares? What could be more important than the Final Four???

Some will think it's crazy but it's a frat initiation. He struggled with the decision but he's done his 7 weeks pledging and doesn't want to not go through initiation and wait till fall to join. Trust me, he agonized over the whole thing.

Some will think it's crazy but it's a frat initiation. He struggled with the decision but he's done his 7 weeks pledging and doesn't want to not go through initiation and wait till fall to join. Trust me, he agonized over the whole thing.

Little does he know that "is" the initiation.
Go to Houston; get in. Don't go; do silly stuff for 12 hours and get in.

That's real bees. As an alum of Cuse I can testify, as I'm sure you know, that Greek live is SO ubiquitous up on the hill.

Not saying it's good or bad. No judgement.

Trying to make it easy for students that want to go to the F4. $115 which includes tix, hotel and bus.
THAT is TRULY, as Coach K would say, AMAZING!!!! And would be cheap at five times the price.

Sheeeeit(one of you told me which guy from The Wire said that), I'd be boxing out in line like I were Roberson if I had that chance, and making sure to "clutch and grab" to get any unfair advantage!

Nice job for the Womens' BB team also...

Students can get a free ticket from the Schine Box Office to reserve a seat on the bus starting Thursday at 5 p.m. Tickets will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis. Students should be prepared to show their SUID and Final Four ticket receipt from the NCAA upon receiving a ticket, according to the email.

SA also reserved a hotel block for students who need hotel accommodations, according to the email. Students will be responsible for the $89 per night expense. The rooms can be split by four students.

thank-you-sir-may-i-have-another.jpg

Trying to make it easy for students that want to go to the F4. $115 which includes tix, hotel and bus.

The MetLife football games are picking up the tab.

;)

How does hotel work? Two drivers, straight trip, one night in Houston?

Anyone know if the buses got there ok?

Jeepers said:
How does hotel work? Two drivers, straight trip, one night in Houston?

Think they're staying a few nights. The hotel was part of the $115.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom