kudos to TomW and Chris02M and jncuse | Syracusefan.com

kudos to TomW and Chris02M and jncuse

Jncuse

I didn't make the call for us... I just said were on a list, and pick from a hat.

The only thing I will take credit for (with others as well such as Pearl, Chris, Tm) is spreading the message to not oversell what it take to make the tourney over the last month of the season. These bubbles are always weak. If anything a few times in the last week, I fell into the same trap.

hopefully next year we will be safely in our regular place of top 4 seed. It was great having these discussions and the others helped with usc as i had thought they were in before the discussions convinced me otherwise
I miss doing my top 16 posts when we were fighting for pods.
I don’t care to do the work unless we are actually in contention for them.

I will say I just piggy back off jncuse and Jerry Palm for bubble analysis.
They get the teams correct and then it’s just studying the numbers without being bias.

What did in St.Mary’s they didn’t schedule anyone.
Apparently Rhode Island offered them a home/home with the home game for them this year at St.Mary’s and they declined.
Rhody played at Nevada instead.

Also St. Mary's lost to Georgia and Washington State in Wooden Legacy. Those were bottom tier P5 teams and they lost to both on neutral floors.

No kudos for my reverse jinx?!?
2018-03-11_2057.png

What did in St.Mary’s they didn’t schedule anyone.
Apparently Rhode Island offered them a home/home with the home game for them this year at St.Mary’s and they declined.
Rhody played at Nevada instead.

Also St. Mary's lost to Georgia and Washington State in Wooden Legacy. Those were bottom tier P5 teams and they lost to both on neutral floors.
The killer was that Creighton also offered them a game and they said no. The same Creighton who has an AD who Chaired the selection committee and ripped St Marys for their soft non conference schedule on national tv.

I only new jn's posts before this year. Super happy with all the contributions that gave me hope. Even though it was 25%...

Yeah. I tried to do this one year and realized it was a shitton of work.

Glad you guys are around and hope we don't need you next year.

We have the best bubble experts because we have more experience unfortunately.

Yes, you guys are awesome!!!!! Thank you for all your hard work on the bubble analysis. I enjoyed reading what our chances for inclusion into the tournament were like, and who to cheer for each day other then Syracuse. Now I have to figure out how to get to Dayton. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom