Kuran Iverson cuts SU | Syracusefan.com

Kuran Iverson cuts SU

That's funny. He cut SU because they landed Grant in the class of 2012. Keep talking to Calipari because I bet he's not bringing in any other forwards this year or next.

SU went from being his leader to cut because they sign another forward in the class before his. I was surprised to read this.

That's funny. He cut SU because they landed Grant in the class of 2012. Keep talking to Calipari because I bet he's not bringing in any other forwards this year or next.

Thing is, I bet that's what calamari is telling him. "Hey bud, you're the blue chip of my 2013 class. You're gonna be the McD AA headline of Kentucky's class." Meanwhile he's telling this to every kid he talks to. Isn't the squid after Amile Jefferson now also?

You know how crazy that is? He cuts SU b/c they sign another forward? Wow .. speaking of a prima donna! I suppose that he would want to start right away ... no questions... just start me. Calamari is probably telling im just that as well. BTW ... here we are getting all this info on the home visits that Calamari is making ... Coleman, Iverson (and I am sure that Jefferson is on his apple pie list ... "Oh I just stoppedby to drop off this apple pie." What is JB doing??

If he wants to play right away then it's a good thing he cut SU because there is no way Jimmy B is going to start a freshman when he has veterans on the roster like CJ, BMK, Melo, Southerland, etc. I'd rather have guys that are about the team and not themselves.

Cal moves a like a shark. WWW in the background, Lebron, Drake . He running is a modern version of old school UNLV.. There should be no way that this slimeball from umass should come in here and take anyone.. We have to fight back

This is just ridiculous ... Kuran is a 3(considers himself a 2) and
Grant is a 4 ... Logic is all messed up

I get that he cut us but agree with the others, that reason is BS.

...maybe he didnt want to play in ACC...maybe like some others he just doesnt want competition for a position...but what position are we talking about: a 2, a 3...a whatever. Let him go...doesnt seem his head is on straight

You know how crazy that is? He cuts SU b/c they sign another forward? Wow .. speaking of a prima donna! I suppose that he would want to start right away ... no questions... just start me. Calamari is probably telling im just that as well. BTW ... here we are getting all this info on the home visits that Calamari is making ... Coleman, Iverson (and I am sure that Jefferson is on his apple pie list ... "Oh I just stoppedby to drop off this apple pie." What is JB doing??

Nothing. He's just sitting home in Syracuse building basketball courts and eating Julie's apple pie. Must be why all these recruits are choosing other schools. ;)

I have a feeling we will be back on his list ... seems like the type of kid that once a coach(Hop or whoever) explains to him that there is still room for him to play, he will throw us back on

I have a feeling we will be back on his list ... seems like the type of kid that once a coach(Hop or whoever) explains to him that there is still room for him to play, he will throw us back on

Agreed. I just don't see how he can say SU is the leader then a week later cut us from his list because of one other player. Maybe if we just signed 4 McD AA in his grade, but not one player. Especially if SU has a great season, K Jo plays like an AA Lottery pick, and we go DEEP in the NCAA

Calimari will always have a recruiting edge over SU because he has a revolving door at UK. Bring 5 MickeyDs in, watch them play a year, then watch them all leave and bring in the next bunch. Hard to beat that for a recruiting pitch. Fortunately, JB doesn't need to. There's plenty of talent in the pond.-VBOF

One player doesn't make or break our program - with one exception - Carmelo.

Little Iverson will be a solid player, but maybe he just wants to showcase his skills and be a 1-and-done.

Would you rather have Iverson be Donte Greene Jr. and leave after one season or have a guy like Grant for 3-4 years?

One player doesn't make or break our program - with one exception - Carmelo.

Little Iverson will be a solid player, but maybe he just wants to showcase his skills and be a 1-and-done.

Would you rather have Iverson be Donte Greene Jr. and leave after one season or have a guy like Grant for 3-4 years?
You can't say for sure Grant wouldn't leave after one year as a lottery pick, you don't know that at all. Maybe Iverson wants to start and play all 4 years which is why he doesn't want to come here. Unless you know the kid you have no information here.