Kuran Iverson-SU possibly the leader | Syracusefan.com

Kuran Iverson-SU possibly the leader

Cuse1055

SU Video Maven
I know the boards have been pretty crazy recently for obvious reasons but I thought I'd share a story I found on the UConn board about Kuran Iverson. Looks like we may be the leader, certainly sounds like he's rating us the highest. Gotta love potentially sticking it to Georgetown even after we leave the Big East by taking AI's cousin.

http://www.uconnball.com/content/uconn-standing-out-2013-kuran-iverson-258/

Well that sure is encouraging if your an SU fan. He sounded pretty disinterested in UConn even though he says they are in his top 3.

I know the boards have been pretty crazy recently for obvious reasons but I thought I'd share a story I found on the UConn board about Kuran Iverson. Looks like we may be the leader, certainly sounds like he's rating us the highest. Gotta love potentially sticking it to Georgetown even after we leave the Big East by taking AI's cousin.

http://www.uconnball.com/content/uconn-standing-out-2013-kuran-iverson-258/

Love the comment:

Also when someone says they have trouble motivating themselves it raises a huge red flag. Sounds like he's looking for the path of least resistance through college. Pick an easy coach and hide me in a zone defense

Love the comment:

Also when someone says they have trouble motivating themselves it raises a huge red flag. Sounds like he's looking for the path of least resistance through college. Pick an easy coach and hide me in a zone defense

He said "motivate myself a little more." You're assuming he's not adequately motivated to begin. He seems to be saying he wants to work 'even harder.' Unless you're predisposed to believe he's lazy.