Kyle Bambard - NC State Kicker | Syracusefan.com

Kyle Bambard - NC State Kicker

All I could think was how bad that guy must feel. My heart goes out to him. The only surprise in this is that there are some people that are surprised by anything vile the NCS fans do......

I knew I didn't like NCState fans, but this puts them on par with PedState fans. Football is a game. Yes, a game we love and are passionate about, but never should it be to the point that we will literally sacrifice people's lives for a win. This is not war! No one's life should be on the line, this is entertainment! Destroying life for a W is never a good trade and no person should ever go there.

I hope every team NCState plays the remainder of this season beats the crap out of them.

Stepping off soap box.

Not to excuse it, but this happens annually. Heck I remember the year Auburn returned a short 50-something yard FG from an Alabama kicker to win the Iron Bowl that guy got death threats and ended up with police protection at one point. And Alabama had just won a title the previous year.

As an aside, I wanted to throw respect to VT and Fuentes for not playing the "cramp", "I'm injured" game at all. In fact I felt badly when their #98 got hurt and some fans started booing. Thankfully later in the game when another VT player got hurt, no jeers, just SU fans cheering when he was able to get up and leave the field. Hope we continue and don't always assume that an opponent is faking an injury... and also hoping that programs respect the game enough like VT never faking injuries either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom