Kyle Cuffe Transferring to Syracuse (5/18/23) | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Kyle Cuffe Transferring to Syracuse (5/18/23)

1688087639657.jpeg
the
Fun Cartoon GIF

Feel terrible for the kid. Hoping he can get healthy and have a real shot to put together a career.

At least he can keep his conditioning up, and won’t put on bad weight while recovering.

I broke my hand more than once and conditioning shouldn't be a problem at all. If it is you are just lazy

I broke my hand more than once and conditioning shouldn't be a problem at all. If it is you are just lazy
We are loaded at the guard position so as a team, we will be fine. The kid can have the time needed to heal without being pressured or rushed. He can help us later in the season, if needed, or prepare for next year when there will be minutes to compete for.

There is really nowhere else to put this simple little anecdote. I was driving today and listening to the radio, which is rare for me (usually listen to books). I heard this very long commercial by JJ Starling about Romano Motors. I get off 690, go to a gas station, and there is JJ getting into a car and driving away. I would have called out to him but didn’t because although I recognized his face, I didn’t remember his name.

A little synchronicity there, probably meaning we’re going to the Final Four. :rolleyes:

From everything I've seen and heard, Kyle has fit right in with the guys. Seems like a glue guy on and off the court.

And he's not glued to the floor.

Here is an interview that Kyle Cuffe Sr (Rice HS/St. Johns) did with Tristan Smith (Amityville HS/St Johns/St Francis) did a couple years ago during the pandemic. It's 1.5 hours, so it's long, but they hit on a lot of topics and Cuffe really goes through what it was like growing up in the city, playing for St John's and Mike Jarvis, and then not making it to the NBA. He talks about his son a decent amount some generalities and some specifics and how his experiences could potentially help him.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom