Kyle Cuffe | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Kyle Cuffe

Every sprint is just a series of horizontal jumps. Thats how.
Boom. You just got served… some science.
Feel like I'm better at horizontal jumping, than vertical, but agree there should be some connection, especially if you have the vertical.

Check out that jacket...
View attachment 241820
:cool:
That is some fresh style (I want that jacket). And if we have to play any ACC teams on skateboards Kyle's our guy (I feel old, no way I could do that). Anyway he's a rotation piece that we don't need to ask the world from ... not a shifty handle but an experienced guy, solid shooter and decent defender. Never gets rattled.

Last edited:
I think Kyle is sort of the unforgotten man on the roster. Just reading this board the past few months, very little has been said about his role and impact next year. Going back to last year, I remain high on this young dude. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't emerge as a key piece to our success next year. I think he's much better than most realize.

I think Kyle is sort of the unforgotten man on the roster. Just reading this board the past few months, very little has been said about his role and impact next year. Going back to last year, I remain high on this young dude. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't emerge as a key piece to our success next year. I think he's much better than most realize.
For sure. I mean there is a reason he was recruited to a National Championship program this decade.

So he’s been talked about a lot you mean

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom