Kyle Knapp | Syracusefan.com

Kyle Knapp

tep624

Living Legend
For all you star chasers out there, Kyle Knapp was re-evaluated by Rivals, now a 3 star and the #50 OT in the country.

(PS, it's nice not to have to say TOS anymore).

I think, so far, Knapp is one of our top 5 recruits. The next Justin Pugh, IMO. Plus, I believe he's still growing into his body and I'm guessing he'll wind up coming in 6'5", 280. I think he's a ligit OT, even though some have him projected at OG. As much as I'm disappointed in losing Sean Karl to UVA, I think Knapp is just as good and probably better in the long run.

I think the staff has already shown they can identify and develop talent. It's nice to see them get some national attention for the job they are doing. I honestly think Brantley may be our #1 recruit this year. The guy is an athletic beast and anyone from PA with a legit Penn St. offer is a huge win if you ask me.

I think, so far, Knapp is one of our top 5 recruits. The next Justin Pugh, IMO. Plus, I believe he's still growing into his body and I'm guessing he'll wind up coming in 6'5", 280. I think he's a ligit OT, even though some have him projected at OG. As much as I'm disappointed in losing Sean Karl to UVA, I think Knapp is just as good and probably better in the long run.

Agreed! Heck the kid was OL MVP at the OSU camp ... I think he is going to see his stock skyrocket ... don't sleep on Emerich either ...

Agreed! Heck the kid was OL MVP at the OSU camp ... I think he is going to see his stock skyrocket ... don't sleep on Emerich either ...
Emerich. Another underrated prospect. Like Knapp, still growing. A very intelligent player of the game who understands and utilizes the technical aspects of his position well. Very coachable. I think he's a steal and will develop nicely into a front line player.

Agreed with everything written above. He was a great get, will only be getting better, and will likely be afforded a redshirt to continue his physical development. Another great think about Knapp is that he might help us land his junior teammate, Jepsen. That kid could end up just as good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom