kyle korver | Syracusefan.com

kyle korver

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
He currently owns the record for single season 3 pt % at 53.6% in 2010. Which may be the least talked about crazy record of all time.

This year he is hitting 52.7% of his 3's... and that doesn't include the 7/9 he just put up tonight which takes him to... you guess it, 53.6%.

Why does no one talk about him being the best shooter of all time?

Why does no one talk about the single season or career 3 pt %?

FYI his career percentage was 43.1% going into tonight.

He's one of the best assets in the NBA. I believe his volume wasn't as high as the other great shooters but I might be wrong there.

he is currently 16th in 3 pt makes all time... but by the end of his career, he should easily be into the top 8. that is only 154 3's - which makes it a very very conservative guess (exactly 1 game less than 2.5 more years on his contract left)

He played at Creighton, wasn't a lottery pick, and is for the first time in his NBA career on a title contender. That's why he hasn't gotten any love. I call it Trevor Hoffman syndrome.

He was ridiculous tonight. Bulls kept losing him in transition.
7 for 9 from 3.

He played at Creighton, wasn't a lottery pick, and is for the first time in his NBA career on a title contender. That's why he hasn't gotten any love. I call it Trevor Hoffman syndrome.
Plus a lot of people felt he was one dimensional.

One of the most under-appreciated players in the NBA, and one of the main reasons why the Hawks have blown up this year. He has an incredible shot at the mythical 50/40/90 season which is absurd.

You should all read this: http://grantland.com/features/kyle-korver-nba-atlanta-hawks/

Actually its the 50-50-90 club, which is currently empty. Jose Calderon is part of the group in the 50-40-90 club I believe.

His worst year in the pros (2007/08) he shot .352. Most years he's way over 40%. That's what we need ... another dead eye shooter and TC wouldn't have to worry about getting schemed every night.

He currently owns the record for single season 3 pt % at 53.6% in 2010. Which may be the least talked about crazy record of all time.

This year he is hitting 52.7% of his 3's... and that doesn't include the 7/9 he just put up tonight which takes him to... you guess it, 53.6%.

Why does no one talk about him being the best shooter of all time?

Why does no one talk about the single season or career 3 pt %?

FYI his career percentage was 43.1% going into tonight.
Doesn't he also have the record for consecutive games with making a 3 pointer.

His worst year in the pros (2007/08) he shot .352. Most years he's way over 40%. That's what we need ... another dead eye shooter and TC wouldn't have to worry about getting schemed every night.

Worst year at 35% is hilarious

It's sick how good this guy is at shooting.

Over 50% from three point? Silly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom