Kyler murray wins heisman | Syracusefan.com

Kyler murray wins heisman

His dad is the greatest thing to happen to my tv since tyus hit the shot

Not even sure why it was that close. Kyler is clearly the better player. Tua is just on a better team.

Dt8KdK3XcAAkK5V.jpg

Is it just me or has the Heisman lost some of it's luster? It's not even that we haven't had someone in contention either I don't think. I used to look forward to it every year but it's been several years since I really paid attention to it and I only accidentally saw the announcement tonight when I was channel flipping.

I’m no Tua apologist and I literally HATE 'Bama, but isn’t it exponentially easier to be a good QB in a league that plays no defense whatsoever???

Pretty sure Tua would throw for 11,000 yards in the Big12.
Or, playing with superior talent every fame

Back in September I bet on Murray to win the Heisman at 18 to 1. A month ago I was ready to rip up the ticket. He deserved it but I'm still kind of in shock how it turned around so fast.

Little surprised tua didn't win it but good to see a little guy like myself win it congrats to him.

Yup, and he lays it on the line every week, not worried about injury as he has his 5 mil signing bonus on the line with his baseball future.

I’m no Tua apologist and I literally HATE 'Bama, but isn’t it exponentially easier to be a good QB in a league that plays no defense whatsoever???

Pretty sure Tua would throw for 11,000 yards in the Big12.

Yea, but every week when he laced em up, he knew he had to go out there and post at least 6 tds for his team to be into it.

Murray is ridiculous...enough said. They got it right.

I've always felt that the NFL scouts have the final say.

Or, playing with superior talent every fame

The talent gap between OU and every other Big 12 team is arguably wider than it is with Bama and the rest of the SEC. Only Big 12 team with comparable talent is Texas and Murray was 1-1 against them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom