Kyrie or Scary Terry | Syracusefan.com

Kyrie or Scary Terry

FRANKIEFAN

Hall of Fame
I’d love to hear what Cuse fans think.

Rozier is my favorite player in the NBA he plays D distributes does everything.

Kyrie is mad family though he beat the warrriors not LeBron he hit those shots. Hero to the Indian community. Just a class act and amazing person. I’m with him on his thanksgiving comments man it’s not cool what happened. Uncle Drew is the ing man.

Who do y’all like more?!?!?!?! Both these guys are stars and really represent the sport well.

Frankie reminds me a lot of Rondo and Scary Terry. Always coming through in big games. Frankie has never had a bad game in March dude is a boss. Always stand up for his teammates.

Kyrie is mad family though he beat the warrriors not LeBron he hit those shots. Hero to the Indian community. Just a class act and amazing person. I’m with him on his thanksgiving comments man it’s not cool what happened. Uncle Drew is the man.

Who do y’all like more?!?!?!?! Both these guys are stars and really represent the sport well.

I think kyrie is a superstar talent and terry is short of that. Kyrie seems injury prone though.

Not sure why you brought thanksgiving into it but i tend to view the holiday as a day to give thanks for my family, friends, and everything else.

Also, im not 100% sure on this, but i think the name indian is offensive to some native americans.

Last edited:
Kyrie’s a top 5 player in the league when he’s healthy and on.

Yes, top 5.

Terry Rozier’s a perfect 6th man like Dion. Energy and buckets

I think Rozier is the better value for a team that will soon have some big time contracts on it.

Kyrie is mad family though he beat the warrriors not LeBron he hit those shots. Hero to the Indian community. Just a class act and amazing person. I’m with him on his thanksgiving comments man it’s not cool what happened. Uncle Drew is the man.

I had a good laugh at "he beat the warriors not LeBron"

Yes Kyrie hit a huge shot in game 7 of the NBA finals, but nice to show your LeBron hatred there and ignore LBJ's 30/11/9 he averaged that series.

Kyrie thinks the earth is flat so on that alone i'll take Rozier

Nice! Just got a cheap ticket to see last years playoff team no Kyrie no Hayward no problems! Lesssgooo Terry!