Lack of institutional control Miami | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Lack of institutional control Miami

Great clip and Bilas is 100% right the other 2 clowns I could care less what they think, but the NCAA can't be trusted by its member schools if they will knowingly break protocol to elicit illegal information. Is Miami guilty? Yes, they probably are, but everybody has the right to due process. I prosecute cases in Charlotte, NC and if I ever buried exculpatory evidence I would go to jail or if the evidence was gathered illegally then it gets barred. There is a thing in criminal justice called fruit from the poison tree if evidence is gathered from a poison tree ALL of the evidence from that tree is excluded. Even if it is only 20% of the evidence against Miami once that evidence is introduced it is impossible to forget it exists and once the bell has been rung it can't be un-rung. Emmert should resign even though he is a Maxwell and SU alum, but he won't because its a 1-2 million per year bureaucrat job that is too easy to walk away from.

Now I know who to call if I am ever in Charlotte and need a ticket, ummm, "corrected"...:D

It might be getting close to the time where the Big 5 Tell the NCAA to go away, Emmert needs to resign effective yesterday. When you cheat, and lie to get evidence to prosecute someone its never ok.

I wonder what line of BS they fed Gus. He seems like a really sincere young man, and I think his trust was misplaced. I feel sorry for him.

Line they fed Gus? If past behavior is any indication it was probably a nice line of credit.

They will cry about how they self-imposed sanctions and the NCAA messed themselves so bad it should be a mistrial... Meanwhile, they actual messed up. Actions have consequences, just like Gus LOI.
*Actions have consequences unless you are a large state football factory (i.e. Penn State)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom