Lake Placid LAX | Syracusefan.com

Lake Placid LAX

I'm heading to Lake Placid for a long weekend. Is this going to be a ginormous pain in the ass? Also, if i see some douchy lax kid messing with his pocket, i may suffer PTSD going back to high school, and just haul off and cold- the kid.

Hold up...who is the "douchy" one in this scenario? I sincerely hope you get stuck in traffic for hours and hours.

I appreciate lacrosse as a sport. Always have. But there was nothing more obnoxious then some middie lacing his shooting strings during biology. I dont ever recall kids who played football, basketball, soccer, baseball, cross-country, etc., doing something akin to that. I suppose that kid would be the douchy one. Its interesting you seemingly took that as a personal affront. Dont sweat it, we all do douchy things from time to time.

I'm gonna go with the guy ready to "haul off and cold-" a kid for no reason as the douchy one. Seems pretty obvious. Enjoy your weekend tho.

Very mixed squad that included Refhuss won title led by the fogo dominance of Ierlan. Current Cuse spread out but players played well on their various squads. Defending Burning Orange team finished 3rd out of 16. Floated around to gold games, disappointed that some expected grads were missing but saw Cuse 19's, Cook, Berkman, Fiorini, younger Kennedy, Katchudurian, Thornton were all impressive. Appears it will be a very good class .

^ meant Cuse 18 recruits that will be arriving this fall for 19 college season

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom