Lake Placid | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Lake Placid

Watching Burning Orange right now, Owen Seebold starts from day one. He is playing great with Solomon and Refuss on attack. Refuss is the best player on the field. Willie Klan playing well in the goal opposite
the orange.

Think its likely SU has two true frosh starters in Seebold at attack and Quinn at midfield.

Help me out?

Back Row (L to R) - Deslile, Megill, ?, Rehfuss, Trimboli, Madonna, Firman
Middle Row (L to R) - Megill, Moore, lamolinara, Simmons, Solomon, Piroli, Seebold, Rogers.
Bottom row (L to R) - Guad, Eilers, Amidon, Daniello, Roy Simmons Jr, Harder, DeJoe, Perritt, Quinn

IMG_2069.JPG

Last edited:
Think its likely SU has two true frosh starters in Seebold at attack and Quinn at midfield.
Quinn didn't really stand out against D1 and former pro players. I only saw him take a few runs but other than the nisky helmet he looked like just another guy. I thought the three attack and Trimboli looked very good when I watched. The other one was Casey Rogers, we are going to miss him. Word is he is locked in for big10 football.

Quinn didn't really stand out against D1 and former pro players. I only saw him take a few runs but other than the nisky helmet he looked like just another guy. I thought the three attack and Trimboli looked very good when I watched. The other one was Casey Rogers, we are going to miss him. Word is he is locked in for big10 football.

Rogers has visited a few B1G schools, but he has no offers yet. His only two offers are from WMU and New Hampshire.

Boom! I get stuff right occasionally.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom