Lamar Jackson declares for Draft | Syracusefan.com

Lamar Jackson declares for Draft

gif happy dance.gif

Definitely up there with the list of players that simply beat the tar out of us at every opportunity in their careers.
I find myself making the distinction with him where I flew right past hating him and was just wowed by his ability. Will never forget that night in the Dome, he hurdled Hudson right in front of us. The guys I was at the game with just looked at each other and were like 'alright, we're done here' and got up and left. I stayed, and remember feeling outright dejected but like I couldn't take my eyes off the field. Unreal player, unreal talent, and yet there he was...

I'm glad he's gone and I wish him the very best in the NFL. :p

Time for petrino to skip town

After that whole Pitino fiasco, I figured Petrino was going to put his name out there to everyone. New AD, so much transparency (at least short term) would be coming to that entire Athletic Department.

But his name was barely a whisper during the carousel. I guess the Arkansas flame out, and being back at a place where the fans like will never turn on you, just made it too enticing for him to take any secret plane trips.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom