Lamar Patterson is Perry Patterson's brother | Syracusefan.com

Lamar Patterson is Perry Patterson's brother

I've been saying all season... "We recruited the wrong Patterson."

the only thing that comes to my mind when i think of perry patterson is that stupid leaping drop back. what a GD embarrassment.

The big question is has iluvmygrands become a Pitt board staple?

The big question is has iluvmygrands become a Pitt board staple?

That is an affirmative. I think Moqui posted that awhile back. At least I think it was Moqui.

The funny thing is, once you find out, its like duh. They look a lot alike.

I'm pretty sure he was on our radar, but I think he committed early to Pitt.

I'm pretty sure he was on our radar, but I think he committed early to Pitt.
I think the family wasn't happy with some of the perceived treatment Perry got at Syracuse. I seem to remember a remark somewhere that gave me that impression which came from a family member.

have you looked at lamar? he has the exact same expression.

I sat next to Perry's whole family at the virginia tech game in 2002. I talked to his younger bro the entire game... I have to assume there is a good shot that it was Lamar I was talking to.

I think the family wasn't happy with some of the perceived treatment Perry got at Syracuse. I seem to remember a remark somewhere that gave me that impression which came from a family member.

I dont think there was a lot of loved lost between the Pattersons and the Syracuse athletic department. They always felt Perry got a raw deal by the coaching staff too...

I saw Perry play hoops in high school and always thought he was a much better hoops player than football prospect. His HS is very good in hoops every year and I'm not sure they've ever won much of anything at football. Perhaps his brother just choose the correct sport to pursue?

I saw Perry play hoops in high school and always thought he was a much better hoops player than football prospect. His HS is very good in hoops every year and I'm not sure they've ever won much of anything at football. Perhaps his brother just choose the correct sport to pursue?

I played with Perry a few times at Cuse at Archibold. He was pretty good.

So was Andrew Robinson. Watching Robinson on a football field, you would have never guessed how athletic he was on the bball court.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom