Lance Armstrong stripped of titles | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Lance Armstrong stripped of titles

How do you know he cheated, Poppy? Were you there to witness it?

That's pretty funny, b/c isn't that what Armstrong and his supporters hang their hat on? That is, the inadmissibility of at least 10 witnesses?

That's pretty funny, b/c isn't that what Armstrong and his supporters hang their hat on? That is, the inadmissibility of at least 10 witnesses?

Witnesses who are themselves admitted dopers and have an agenda? Yeah, I'll believe those guys. Just like I believed Brian McNamee, or whatever his name was that tried to get Roger Clemens. I'm not a lawyer, but I believe known users are not very credible witnesses when it comes testifying in a court of law, especially if they cut a deal in return for their testimony.

Witnesses who are themselves admitted dopers and have an agenda? Yeah, I'll believe those guys. Just like I believed Brian McNamee, or whatever his name was that tried to get Roger Clemens. I'm not a lawyer, but I believe known users are not very credible witnesses when it comes testifying in a court of law, especially if they cut a deal in return for their testimony.

So you're in the camp that contends Clemens and Bonds are 100% clean?

I don't believe we know the identity of all the "at least 10" witnesses, but luckily for Lance it wouldn't matter if Mother Teresa was one of those individuals as it would still be inadmissible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom