Lane Kiffin FAU hype video | Syracusefan.com

Lane Kiffin FAU hype video

The 0 sign I made at the end is how long I hope to be here as soon as this year is over

um...WOW! That Appalachian video is priceless. As for Lane's read, well that is the image of professional. This is a guy who has a vision for this team and wants to see it through to fruition. Fans and players alike can get behind that guy! He really makes me sorry for him. I thought I had a tough time getting out of bed in some mornings, but it's clear, I've got no troubles like the ones Lane Kiffin's got.
If he actually approaches this new role with that effort, this may be the beginning of the end, and not just a new beginning for Lane.

To build on the excitement surrounding their new coach, FAU has announced that they will have a new mascot this season:
toonvectors-4347-940.jpg

Lol, holy Moly that's as bad as I've seen. Lane, could you muster the energy to roll outta bed that morning? Looks like Stew from Hangover 1 when he wakes up...

That was awesomely local car dealer bad.

Completely agree. One thing about this guy: he comes across as a douche at every possible opportunity, in every possible way.

Train wreck.

Almost impossible to say the word exciting in such a miserable way. Looked like he was being held hostage and he was telling his family how well Isis is treating him and how he has accepted Allah.

Was he blinking or signaling in Morse code?
:cool:

Kiffin was up for the role of the sloth at the DMV in Zootopia, but they felt he wasn't high enough energy for the role. :p

I will never understand how this guy continues to get opportunities - 7 figure opportunities - makes me feel really stupid about how I lead my life. LOL.

AND - he got married to her:

images

Great, now I'm going to have "HOT, HOT, HOT. Come and lets us show you what we got." in my head all day long.
Makes me laugh - it sounds just like the music from the last ten Vacation Bible Schools we've run at my church. I feel like hugging somebody.

I will never understand how this guy continues to get opportunities - 7 figure opportunities - makes me feel really stupid about how I lead my life. LOL.
Coaching world is alllllll about connections my friend

Reminds me of this:

All I can say is wow...that sexy sax solo at about the 50 second mark sealed the deal for me. I'm re-enrolling in college at Appalachian State. HOT! HOT! HOT!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom