Last 5 possessions in regulation.. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Last 5 possessions in regulation..

I am one who actually likes stall ball, especially on the road , in conference , with under three to go. However if you are going to play stall ball, don't shoot with ten seconds left on shot clock, gotta shoot with three or less seconds. If you take those seven seconds let's say on a few of those possessions, they don't have the opportunity for three three pt attempts in the final seconds

I agree, give the ball to Triche, except if you watch the game he did and slipped and missed.

Looked to me like he tripped over his own feet. I don't remember his feet slipping but I could be wrong. He played simply awesome basketball from the last 3 minutes of the first half until the last 3 minutes of the second half.

Forget stall ball, more motion on offense, put DC2 in when Nova shoots FTs, MCW not pound the ball into the floor for 25 seconds before trying a 1-3 move, and make FTs. How anyone shoots less than 75% FTs is beyond me.

While I have done my fair share of b*tching about FT's, as a basketball player, they are by no means a guaranteed make. Should everyone hit at least 75%? Probably. But the situation dictates much of it. Plus, for many players, it's "easier" to make baskets in the flow of the game, aka moving. Not to mention, it's not exactly easy to shootat a see through backboard when the crowd is waving their hands and signs behind it.

It's hard to explain I guess.

I know for me personally (yes, I understand I'm not a D1 player), I have more confidence shooting a 3 point shot from the top of the key because that is more closely resembling in game shots, again, jumping/moving.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom