Last bc fg until that jam | Syracusefan.com

Last bc fg until that jam

AZOrange said:
People don't realize how good we are

Played mediocre offensively again but the d has been great this half.

Wait until we make shots again

love winning despite some random dude bombing treys

by the end of the game, BC offense was Hanlan just trying to bump into a defender at the perimeter -- hoping to draw a foul.

And it worked more often than not.

Sweet job refs.

Played mediocre offensively again but the d has been great this half.

Wait until we make shots again
The best was the jinx Patrick put on BC after the comment where the Bc coach said they needed to make 10 threes. Well on their way! Yeah, not so much.

Shooting yourself into a lead early is one thing, shooting well enough to win down the stretch is a whole other bushel of potatoes. ;)
God it's nice to have brainwaves on here...

I hate to blame refs but that was terrible. I mean how many shots a game do we block/alter? Tonight we had 1! Refs completely took our size away. .

I hate to blame refs but that was terrible. I mean how many shots a game do we block/alter? Tonight we had 1! Refs completely took our size away. .

BC guy, Anderson, was the master at the "I'm gonna get stuffed here so if I spaz and throw my hands up like I got fouled, maybe they will call a foul" play

AZOrange said:

Man i just saw the boxscore. One block?

by the end of the game, BC offense was Hanlan just trying to bump into a defender at the perimeter -- hoping to draw a foul.

And it worked more often than not.

Sweet job refs.

If we let him go he would be off balance and throw a bad pass, lol, it was pretty sad. Our D is starting to get so good that teams strategy for the whole game is desperation tactics.