Last Call: UConn, Clemson or Wake Forest Tix/Tailgate | Syracusefan.com

Last Call: UConn, Clemson or Wake Forest Tix/Tailgate

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
I have two UConn tix available. On 40 yard line lower level, SU visitor side, with full tailgate package ($40-45). Parking is $20 across the street from the stadium. If you need more than 2 tix...reach out to me via direct message. I should be able to support buying more contiguous to our seats

I expect to buy a few extra Wake Forest Tix. 20 yard line, upper third of stadium about 10 rows from entrance. Tix and Tailgate package ($25-30). Expect parking will be $10-15 across the street from the stadium.

Clemson Seats will be likely up kinda high near the goal line. Tix and tailgate package ($60-65) I can get you parking for $40.

My roadtrip article.

For the Clemson game, does anyone know if there is a shuttle service that runs? Or you can pay for

For the Clemson game, does anyone know if there is a shuttle service that runs? Or you can pay for
Not sure...my parking location is 2/3rds of a mile away if you want to join us

Send me a pm if interested tonight with a cell # so I can call you

Mark, can I get one of the tickets I gave to you for the UCONN game back. I can get 9 going if no one backs out between now and then.

Mark, can I get one of the tickets I gave to you for the UCONN game back. I can get 9 going if no one backs out between now and then.
Sure just send me back $45

I'll make the adjustment, that'll leave me 1 tix available

Anyone else interested in UConn...speak up now. I'll buy extra tickets as required. We are going to have an awesome tailgate!

Just sent it back to you Mark, thanks
Sure just send me back $45

I'll make the adjustment, that'll leave me 1 tix available

Anyone else interested in UConn...speak up now. I'll buy extra tickets as required. We are going to have an awesome tailgate!

So this is the last chance for tailgate tickets or game and tailgate together tickets?

I have two UConn tix available. On 40 yard line lower level, SU visitor side, with full tailgate package ($40-45). Parking is $20 across the street from the stadium. If you need more than 2 tix...reach out to me via direct message. I should be able to support buying more contiguous to our seats

I expect to buy a few extra Wake Forest Tix. 20 yard line, upper third of stadium about 10 rows from entrance. Tix and Tailgate package ($25-30). Expect parking will be $10-15 across the street from the stadium.

Clemson Seats will be likely up kinda high near the goal line. Tix and tailgate package ($60-65) I can get you parking for $40.

My roadtrip article.

Maybe able to attend Uconn, still running it by the boss.

Maybe able to attend Uconn, still running it by the boss.

I want to attend the UCONN game so bad

Just doesn’t seem like the smart move 21 days away from my boss’s due date tho