Last Chance @Maryland Ticket Buy/Tailgate Sept 7th | Syracusefan.com

Last Chance @Maryland Ticket Buy/Tailgate Sept 7th

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
We are about to close out. If you are interested in buying tickets through me and attending a tailgate you better get your ticket request in ASAP. This is a non-committal list for now but things will need to firm up by early summer and monies sent at that time.

My tickets will cost less than what SU will charge and our seat location should be comparable or better. Tailgate will cost about $10 per adult.

Maryland Tailgate and Ticket Buy, Saturday Sept 7th

Make your request at the link above.

Last edited:
We won't know anything about game time until sometime this summer, correct? I have a commitment the morning of the 7th, until about 1:00 (I hope no later). I could still drive down, but unless it is a later start it makes no sense.
If it isn't announced until later, I might see if any tickets free up around that time, unless you have other suggestions.
Thanks Mark.

The game time should be announced hopefully by May. Just put in a request and leave a note in your request you would cancel out if it is an early game. I just want to start to get numbers/names in a grouping for now.

It was a great time a few years ago. If it wasn’t my son’s birthday, I’d be in.

It was a great time a few years ago. If it wasn’t my son’s birthday, I’d be in.
Are you going to the Clemson game? I’ll be there, and we can try (again) to get together for a beer or something! Maybe see Jeff, etc. We have plenty of time to make plans (if you’re coming up, that is!)

Are you going to the Clemson game? I’ll be there, and we can try (again) to get together for a beer or something! Maybe see Jeff, etc. We have plenty of time to make plans (if you’re coming up, that is!)

Yup. Homecoming at IC and Cortaca fall on weekends that Cuse isn't playing at home, so I should be able to make it to all the home games.