a

• b

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • c

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cuseinseattle

All American
I was watching Syracuse beat Georgetown in the semifinals of the Big East tournament last night for the 50th time and my wife ruined it. It went something like this:

Wife: You ready for bed
Me: Can we watch the end of the game. It's in overtime with 3 minutes left and a 2 point game.
Wife: Oh you mean the game that happened months ago that we have watched 100 times. You are sick.
Me: This is the best part. BMK is about to make a transition put back, JB will pump his fist and then CJ is going to posterize Otto Porter.
Wife: You know what's about to happen. What is wrong with you? I'm going to bed. Goodnight!

Anyway this got me to thinking about the best Syracuse games from this last year. Not sure if anyone has talked about this. My top 5 are:

1. Syracuse vs Georgetown in Big East Semis
2. Syracuse vs Indiana Sweet 16
3. Syracuse vs Marguette Elight 8
4. Syracuse at Louisville.

I can't really think of a 5th but I'll go with Pitt in the Big East tournament just because I can't stand their style of play and we rarely beat them.

1. Syracuse vs Georgetown in Big East Semis
2. Syracuse vs Indiana Sweet 16
3. Syracuse at Louisville (without James!)
4. Syracuse vs Marquette Elight 8
5. Syracuse vs. Arkansas (James best game of the season and we needed nearly every point of his to win that game)
6. Syracuse vs. SDSU Aircraft Carrier (once in a lifetime)
7.. Syracuse vs. Montana (broke some records and really stopped most of the hating [except Seth] from the media)
8. Syracuse vs. Pitt BET (we really let them back into that game, which is why i dropped this game so far down).

Game versus Cal. I re-watch it just to make sure Crabbe doesn't heat up. Cause if he does, that game ain't over.

for me it's the Indiana game

Without a doubt. People picking a BET game over an NCAA game vs one of the favs? Huh?

Sent using my Commodore 64

Without a doubt. People picking a BET game over an NCAA game vs one of the favs? Huh?

Sent using my Commodore 64

I get that. For me the hatred of Georgetown is a big part of it. I really wanted to get them the last time we played and find re-watching that game really enjoyable. Also maybe part of it is because Bilas/Raf/Bilas did that game and what's his name did the Indiana game with Raf.

Have to say, one of the most entertaining for me was the SU/Arky game, just because of the road atmosphere, James going berserk, and really, it ended up being closer at the end than it seemed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom