Latest Bracketology | Syracusefan.com

Latest Bracketology

Cuse1055

SU Video Maven
I know not much stock is put into Lunardi’s Bracketology but at least it gives me hope that the season will happen and brings back some normalcy. Not to mention it’s been a little slow on the news until the schedule drops and practice officially starts. Anyways, SU is an 8 seed in the West playing Arizona and then potentially Gonzaga in Boise.

I know not much stock is put into Lunardi’s Bracketology but at least it gives me hope that the season will happen and brings back some normalcy. Not to mention it’s been a little slow on the news until the schedule drops and practice officially starts. Anyways, SU is an 8 seed in the West playing Arizona and then potentially Gonzaga in Boise.

Passed UConn, among others. Still think an 8 seed for this team is awful low. A 6 seems more in line given the talent on the team.

cuse may have been the biggest riser here. last lunardi bracket they were one of the last teams in. may have jumped like 12 teams.

sign me up for the 6 line i think it's the easiest route for a sleeper to get.

cuse may have been the biggest riser here. last lunardi bracket they were one of the last teams in. may have jumped like 12 teams.

sign me up for the 6 line i think it's the easiest route for a sleeper to get.
We clearly have played our way to an 8 seed the past few weeks.