Latest Palm Bracketology | Syracusefan.com

Latest Palm Bracketology

That's an interesting region. FL and OKST are tough teams, Iowa I haven't seen but from highlights they seem like a sleeper, and Duke is Duke.

Would they really put us with the possibility of playing a team for the 3rd or even 4th time that season even with the focus on seeding vs conference repeat matchups?

All in all.. I would take it. Iowa is tough but you are going to play the best to win it all anyways. I am fine with a chalk or busted bracket.

Would they really put us with the possibility of playing a team for the 3rd or even 4th time that season even with the focus on seeding vs conference repeat matchups?
If Duke is a 5, they fall outside the matchup guidelines.

That's not a bracket I'd love to be in.

Frankly, I am not sure I would want to face O$U in the 2nd game. Especially since Craft is apparently allowed to bring his own referees.

Terrible draw. I'd rather flip places with Florida and be the #2 and take my chances with OK St. Let Florida have to play OSU, Iowa/Duke winner which is far more difficult. What a cake walk for Arizona in the West and Wichita St. Please tell me WS isn't really getting a #1 seed having not played a ranked team all season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom