Lavar Arrington PSU | Syracusefan.com

Lavar Arrington PSU

Did you read the Article?

Even if it's, 'Coach [Sandusky], I gotta stop you. … I gotta take this to Coach Paterno right now'. This is not good, oh my gosh, this is not good.''
Arrington added: "The natural instinct that would kick in, if I saw a child being violated, and I don't care who they are, I don't care who the person is that would be doing that. If you're an adult and you are violating a child, all reputations, all everything, all that goes out the door.
"If that was Coach Paterno, like, 'Coach, what are you doing? … You gotta come, you gotta come sit your [butt] down right here, I'm calling the cops'.''

Arrington is FOS.

I applaud Arrington. How is he FOS? He didn't sugarcoat anything. Good job by him. I'm sure he feels terrible being so close to the program. Unless you are saying he knew about this also??

Years ago i went to a catholic HS and went to a Catholic college to play bball. In college we had an associate dean of Student life who was suspect at best. Well when i was a Junior he left to head up part of the schools overseas program. Last i heard of him until years later when he was arrested. At that time he was the Dean of Student life at a Catholic University in Canada. Looking back im sure there were many who could have and should have stopped him but didnt. Instead they pushed the problem down the road and in the process im sure indirectly helped many young boys get destroyed. Joe Pa will forever have to live with the knowledge that his turning the other cheek allowed a predator to continue destroying children for over a decade. A very dear friend of mine played LB for Joe. He went on to run a major company and often would visit with Joe or have him over for corporate events as his company is based out of Philly. I spoke to him about this earlier this evening and he is besides himself. His heart doesnt want to believe but his head knows better and he told me with extreme sadness that there is no way in his mind that Paterno couldnt have known more. Joe needs to apologize, and announce his retirement no later than this weekend. He than needs to live with himself.

I applaud Arrington. How is he FOS? He didn't sugarcoat anything. Good job by him. I'm sure he feels terrible being so close to the program. Unless you are saying he knew about this also??

A slight assumption on my part but that interview by Francesa said that so many players had suspicions, they stopped going to that charitable golf tourney. I assume he may be one and even if not, I am sure he still talked to players that had been going to the event but stopped. He acts like he just heard about the whole thing.

A slight assumption on my part but that interview by Francesa said that so many players had suspicions, they stopped going to that charitable golf tourney. I assume he may be one and even if not, I am sure he still talked to players that had been going to the event but stopped. He acts like he just heard about the whole thing.

That's completely unfair. That part of the Francessa interview, which was good overall, was total conjecture. And you're saying that every PSU player knew what had happened?

That's completely unfair. That part of the Francessa interview, which was good overall, was total conjecture. And you're saying that every PSU player knew what had happened?

Didn't say every.But she talked of the stars that came. He was one of the biggest stars at PSU. I'd bet a weeks salary that he had heard about it loooong before yesterday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom