LAX Action for Apr 28-May 2 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action for Apr 28-May 2

I am sort of amazed Terry Foy would post something like that.
Even further the RPI's of UVa and Syracuse would probably be around .450.

Ugh! Hopkins won today. I am not surprised Hopkins won, as they had been playing well lately - but I am surprised by the magnitude of the score, 15-7.

I don’t know how the Vermont vs Stony Brook score was allowed to stand - Vermont won in the last second however the clock didn’t start until 5 seconds into the faceoff??

Of course, both UVA and Syracuse would each have another 6-7 wins minimum too. Just watch the games. JHU, UM, OSU, PSU are a clear cut below. Rutgers would be competitive.

Adler only 12 saves and save percentage of 44 - and he played well behind a pretty good defense. UNC reminds me of Penn State from a couple years ago - only they have better D and goalie than PS had.

That defense gave up plenty of good looks , Duke fogo having better of it in second half helped. 44% not all that but certainly better than 25% . Would have been five goals less yesterday but still wouldn't have mattered just be slightly more representable.

Officials let them play as they should
Replying to myself. Wish officials were consistent but every game to game is called differently. Enjoyed watching a physical game with few flags today.They let young atheletes play and collide just as they tend to do in H.S.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom