LAX Action for April 6-7 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action for April 6-7

UNC looks like they're going to win. UVA offense terrible. Lot of time with 11 to go but 9-7 Heels.

Not a great day for SU opponents. Army and Hobart both lose and will drop put of the top 20. Need UVA to hold on. Colgate is a disaster

In other news, UMass blows a 2 goal 4th quarter lead to lose in OT to, wait for it, Hofstra.

In other news, UMass blows a 2 goal 4th quarter lead to lose in OT to, wait for it, Hofstra.

Lol I jinxed them by picking them today, all my great picks last year have gone thr opposite way this year. They were a long shot at large team, that's over now.

Lol 0-4 today, thought I took Penn but didn't. #terrible

1-2 for today, the other teams that I might have picked didn't cover. I'll be lucky if I come out of the weekend at .500 (still have Penn State).

Since Orange79 is on a boat, he gave his picks in advance:

Virginia -2.5 (L)
Duke -1.5 (W)
Yale -11 (W)
Army -2 (L)

2-2
22-16

Hope his trip went better than my Army pick. :rolleyes:

Hey OX...
94277069-7B22-4977-8F62-A3C2BC323BCC.gif

;)

Have to wonder if Denver needs the AQ at this point. Nova has wins over Yale and Denver at this point but has 4 losses as well. They can't afford another loss in the regular season.

Have to wonder if Denver needs the AQ at this point. Nova has wins over Yale and Denver at this point but has 4 losses as well. They can't afford another loss in the regular season.

At this point I'd say yes.

Little Solomon had 3 goals today. Does anyone know if he ever considered Syracuse?

Yes he did and we recruited him pretty hard

I figured that was most likely the case I just never remember reading about him the last couple of years. I heard he played on the UNC football team this year as well, wonder if that had anything to do with his decision?

I figured that was most likely the case I just never remember reading about him the last couple of years. I heard he played on the UNC football team this year as well, wonder if that had anything to do with his decision?

Theres speculation it did plus hes a lot closer to home.

A few years back, looking at the Terps' recruiting, this season had the potential to be a bit of a down year for the Terps offensively. Acquiring Wisnauskas and his development, have really made a big difference for the Terps.
Another plus was that the Terps top offensive recruits: Bernhardt, Fairman, and A.DeMaio panned out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom