LAX Action for April 8-9 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action for April 8-9

Gonna be an interesting game Tuesday, Cornell playing a lot better thelast 3 weeks then they have all year. Firman will draw Teat, if he can slow him down Cornell is likely to struggle to score.

Last edited:
A good day for our RPI. Our opponents are 8-2. (including Duke win over ND).

So...

Hofstra #1
Syracuse #2

Who's with me. ;)

I'm with you on Hofstra moving to #1. Somehow, the voters will squeak Rutgers up to #2 due to their convincing win and drop Syracuse to #3 because the Orange should beat up on Hobart and the 7 one-goal games is too many for a real #1 team. :rolleyes:

Honestly, it would not bother me if Syracuse does not get the #1 ranking as long as we win it all in the end. I can wait until Memorial Day for the ranking.

A good day for our RPI. Our opponents are 8-2. (including Duke win over ND).
Laxpower RPI
upload_2017-4-8_16-46-11.png

im glad i dont need the income from betting lax and using this board to make my bets..

rutgers no shot vs mich
albany easy
albany easy over..

Apologies, good Orange Sir. I probably set the Rutgers tone, to their credit, Jeremy and one other (W'borocuse or Creatorsgame maybe?) noted that Rutgers was actually semi decent and that Michigan is still relatively new. Glad you get to keep the house. If you had won...

Watching Nova-Denver. The home team is getting a lot of whistles.
That's known as the "Tierney Effect".

Denver being a member of the Big East is still the funniest thing about conference realignment to me.

Denver's Baptiste just scored his 3rd goal off the face off today. Kid is just dominant.

Nova's Jake Froccarro is one of nation's most impressive player. He's their main FO guy, (59-105, .562%) & also their 3rd leading scorer with 34 pts (24, 10) coming into today. Volume shooter who's taken an insane 108 shots in through 10 games. For comparison, Mariano & Salcido have taken 115 combined through 9 games.

The only other player I can think of that's the main FO guy & top 3 scoring threat is Princeton's Zach Currier but his #s aren't as good.

Quint just said SU will be the new #1 but they are not the best team. They rely on Salcido & Mariano to much.

Quint just said SU will be the new #1 but they are not the best team. They rely on Salcido & Mariano to much.
Crap, a team cannot rely on it's leaders any more. How does that apply to every other sports team out there? Does this dude think before he speaks?

Who is Quint's "best" team? I can live without the #1 ranking but if he is going to make comments as an authority, he best defend his logic to support his claim.

Bones 20/23 @ the X. Next Saturday will be interesting.

UVA has played pretty bad at home, cant win a faceoff, awful turnovers and so many missed opportunities. A lot of the wounds self inflicted

This is a real bad loss for UVA. UNC has really been struggling and was dominated at the x last week. So many bad turnovers by UVA and just a lack of awareness

This is a real bad loss for UVA. UNC has really been struggling and was dominated at the x last week. So many bad turnovers by UVA and just a lack of awareness

Did Kelly play for them last week? Think he has been hurt in some capacity.

Did Kelly play for them last week? Think he has been hurt in some capacity.

Yes he played a lot, Rowe was just dominant. He has been hurt the last month or so much like Ben but he was a mess that game. Night and day difference tonight, UVA had no chance amd there wings who are usually great struggled.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom