LAX Action for Mar 25-28 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action for Mar 25-28

Switched over to the OSU-Michigan game after the UVa game. Michigan was down 10-2, but made a nice run to get it to 10-6. The LeClaire took over with 3 big goals, putting the game away. OSU 14 Michigan 6.

OSU back to .500 at 3-3.

Yeah, he must’ve thought the clock was under 10 to throw that risky moonball.

Surprised ND didn’t vacate the cage earlier to pressure the ball.
shellenberger. who should've recognized nd wasn't coming as long as they stayed above gle. and kept it himself. then got bored, went south, drew a double and brain farted.

he started turning the ball over... a lot... starting with the cuse game.
That’s a shame. Seems a little extreme to instantly relegate him. The guy can certainly draw slides. Looked like he was trying to do too much today. Just draw and dump should be the goal. He doesn’t have a lot of apples on the season.

Albany is not getting a lot of scoring from the midfield. Patterson is the QB with Tehoka as primary finisher. Logan Tucker, listed as Middie, was playing attack today scores 4 goals. Tehoka was 4 and 1. Patterson with 4 assists.

Albany is not getting a lot of scoring from the midfield. Patterson is the QB with Tehoka as primary finisher. Logan Tucker, listed as Middie, was playing attack today scores 4 goals. Tehoka was 4 and 1. Patterson with 4 assists.

I know people on here have dismissed Albany this year, and will do so even more after this result, but they still scare me. One of those matchups where the records get thrown out the window each year. And with their struggles the Syracuse game just might be their super bowl. Notre Dame first but don’t think this should be taken for granted.

I know people on here have dismissed Albany this year, and will do so even more after this result, but they still scare me. One of those matchups where the records get thrown out the window each year. And with their struggles the Syracuse game just might be their super bowl. Notre Dame first but don’t think this should be taken for granted.
I always like to take our competition seriously but I watched a fair bit of the Albany game today. The Dane train left the station late and stalled a mile down the track. They looked quite bad against a mediocre SB team. I had to turn it off - after the tremendous UVA ND game, it was tough to watch it for too long.
Bizarre game stats for Towson/Loyola. Loyola won something like 75% of face-offs and lost, scoring only six goals. I thought it was a typo!

The Albany vs Stony game was extraordinary! Crazy plays, three great goalies, big hits, fake BTBs, BTBs, one handed catches and shots, pipe shots, crazy goals and over the head checks. It’s worth a watch Tehoka, Pallonetti and Tucker score some amazing goals! One of the most entertaining games you’ll watch.

Albany's attackmen are talented and dangerous, but the midfield lacks it's usual firepower. Not sold on their goalies or FOGOs. They lost to Vermont by 2 and beat UMASS by 1. Today they lost to SB by 6. They may be stronger at the end of the season but right now they are inconsistent. They have to be taken seriously of course.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom