LAX Action for March 17-19 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action for March 17-19

Why does OSU rate live TV, and SU-Hop gets relegated to a stream?

Look at all those fans dressed as empty benches.

Quint was just bragging how they cheap shoted the Gaits when they got spanked at the dome.

Jealous UVA has him for 3 more year's plus Aiken amd what they have coming in. They do lose a lot to graduation though.
But according to Quint's IL podcast we "have no long term future." :confused:

LOL he actually said that?? Clueless if true...even if "long term" meant just this season, that's just a stupid statement.

LOL he actually said that?? Clueless if true...even if "long term" meant just this season, that's just a stupid statement.
Yes. SU's own UKLaxfan posted that comment from him on Friday in our LP thread.

If Quint can't see there is a long term future then he is lying through his teeth. A lax novice can see Conrad, Aiken, and Kraus a soph and 2 frosh and know that UVA has a hell of a foundation. Now clearly you guys need some answers at the X and in goal and at SSDM but man give me those three for 2 more years and I can figure something out. The only thing I can think Quint is referring to is set that Zed, Scales, Howard, Fish, Lukavic among others are graduating. Thats a good amount of talent especially Scales and Howard.

This is how Quint ranked SU with comments after the Army loss:

15. Syracuse Without face-off man Ben Williams, SU looks like everybody else ranked between Nos. 11 and 30, quite frankly. With him they appear to me as a team that could be ranked No. 5 to No. 11. Take a second and think about this — Who are their future stars in the freshman or sophomore class? Where would they be without transfers? This team is on a slippery slope; it's hard to see them winning more than eight or nine games. Virginia is in the Dome on Sunday.

I guess he didn't see yesterday coming.

This is how Quint ranked SU with comments after the Army loss:

15. Syracuse Without face-off man Ben Williams, SU looks like everybody else ranked between Nos. 11 and 30, quite frankly. With him they appear to me as a team that could be ranked No. 5 to No. 11. Take a second and think about this — Who are their future stars in the freshman or sophomore class? Where would they be without transfers? This team is on a slippery slope; it's hard to see them winning more than eight or nine games. Virginia is in the Dome on Sunday.

I guess he didn't see yesterday coming.

Our transfers are just somebody else's freshmen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom