LAX Action for May 15-16 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action for May 15-16

Jack Wood and Blake Ulmer’s Tampa lost their Quarterfinal 16-15 in OT today.

I’m obviously in a bad mood because of our loss but this is going to be another boring final 4 , I hate watching Maryland, Duke, UVA & UNC

I think everyone on this board should now shift their attention and support to Le Moyne! Let’s go Dolphins

Last edited:
High Point rockin the old school see through mesh jerseys.

(But still losing 5-10).

I’m obviously in a bad mood because of our loss but this is going to be another boring final 4 , I hate watching Maryland, Duke, UVA & UNC

I think everyone on this board should now shift their attention and support to Le Moyne! Let’s go Dolphins
I'm right there with ya in support of Le Moyne mens team-- but we should also shift our attention and support the women's team as well! Can't leave them hanging!

I'm right there with ya in support of Le Moyne mens team-- but we should also shift our attention and support the women's team as well! Can't leave them hanging!

Is it Dolphy Day already?

The Dukies win by 6, 10-16. Kudos to High Point for playing hard the full game and even making a small run.

Loyola 9-4 over Denver at the half. Looks like I'll be 0-5 this weekend

That’s a great final four but I’d swap uva for ND. those are the four best teams and it’s fun watching them play.

Only saw the 2nd half but damn that was a fun game to watch. Ierlan is such a weapon but Denver couldn't take advantage enough. Props to Loyola they're super hot the past few weeks.

Is TD Irelan bad luck?

I’m just watching the game Greyhounds game now as was on late last night in the UK.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom