LAX Action for May 4-9 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action for May 4-9

Was following on my phone, thought 11-9 was a final. What a horrific time for a penalty

Yeah one of those games. Lots of mental mistakes. Hopkins should be a team to watch next year. 12-10 Maryland and that should do it. 12 seconds left.

Yeah one of those games. Lots of mental mistakes. Hopkins should be a team to watch next year. 12-10 Maryland and that should do it. 12 seconds left.

Agreed, I watched most of the game but had to leave late in the 4th. Thought Hop played well but man Maryland was sloppy as hell, very uncharacteristic of them

Good to see the Terps win. It would have been nice if it had been by a little larger margin. 3 wins over Hopkins in one season is nice. Of course this last one, crushed Hopkins hopes for making the NCAA tmt.
Have good cry, Doc B and HopFan16.

Good to see Epstein doing more off the dodge yesterday. Always have to root for someone who has been trying to bounce back from a major injury. Hopkins D looks really solid. Still feel like their O could use a few more serious dodging threats to be truly elite next year, but that could change with Epstein looking better and if grimes gets going.

Good to see Epstein doing more off the dodge yesterday. Always have to root for someone who has been trying to bounce back from a major injury. Hopkins D looks really solid. Still feel like their O could use a few more serious dodging threats to be truly elite next year, but that could change with Epstein looking better and if grimes gets going.
That was a strange game. I don't think I've seen any game all year with as many wild passes, either out of bounds, or just tossed to empty spots on the field. Some of the errors were due to defensive pressure, but lots of them weren't.

Good to see Epstein doing more off the dodge yesterday. Always have to root for someone who has been trying to bounce back from a major injury.
Not me. Just remember, you will probably have to play Hopkins next year. Epstein is sort of an arrogant jerk too. I think he should gotten a flag for chest bumping Makar as things went to half time.

Not me. Just remember, you will probably have to play Hopkins next year. Epstein is sort of an arrogant jerk too. I think he should gotten a flag for chest bumping Makar as things went to half time.
He came to the defense of his teammate who is like 4 feet tall and was getting into it with Makar. He did what any good captain would do in that situation. No punches were thrown. Just some rivalry smack talk. Don't be so soft.

He came to the defense of his teammate who is like 4 feet tall and was getting into it with Makar. He did what any good captain would do in that situation. No punches were thrown. Just some rivalry smack talk. Don't be so soft.
Maker had already turned around and was running away from the incident.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom