LAX Action for May 4-9 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action for May 4-9

Friars getting fried over a Pioneer campfire 14-4 in the 4th.

Hopkins up 4-3 start of second. What happens to Rutty if they lose?

Hopkins up 4-3 start of second. What happens to Rutty if they lose?

They might be out, as much as the RU board will meltdown they don't have a win over a team with a winning record. I thought they were close to a lock but thats before OSU fell apart. IF they lose to Hop there in major trouble. Lot of game to go.

Hop up 6-4

Hop dominating at the X, RU goalie keeping it from being a lot worse.

9-5 Hop, Rutty is like 3 for 16 at the X and Hop is scoring through the midfield picking on RU's shorties. Hop getting the whistle as usual (when don't they).

9-6 Hop, should probably be 11 or 12 as Kirst has made a few big saves for Rutty. Hop getting sloppy ala SU with the lead. Rutty can't win a faceoff though so it might not matter.

10-6 as Hop Scores right near the end of the 3rd, crush blow.

10-6 end of third. Would they really let the Big 10 be a one bid league? Crazy.

Nova up 4-2 on Gtown, could the Cats
steal the Hoyas invite to the big dance?

May madness!

10-6 end of third. Would they really let the Big 10 be a one bid league? Crazy.

Nova up 4-2 on Gtown, could the Cats
steal the Hoyas invite to the big dance?

May madness!

Gtown is likely out if they lose tonight, outside of the Denver win they don't have much. Plus based on Devner's history they are a lock to lose in the Champ game.

Gtown is likely out if they lose tonight, outside of the Denver win they don't have much. Plus based on Devner's history they are a lock to lose in the Champ game.

Haha true! Villanova seems to be getting hot at the right time. Still early though.

Drexel 13-8 over Umass. Old friend Sean Donnelly with 5,2. Good times.

Lol Mark Dixon trying to make a case for RU over SU, made a quick comment and then quickly pivoted. Even he didn't believe it.

The PBP guy was like "some people feel 3 or 4 teams from the B10 could make the tournament". I was like he must mean the women's tournament. Dixon trying to say SU shouldn't get in over RU was laughable. Compare the 2 resumes it's not even close

I think if Nova wins tonight they take Rutgers’ spot?

I think if Nova wins tonight they take Rutgers’ spot?

Nova winning would be bad for Rutty but if it forces Gtown out its a wash. Grown becomes very questionable if they lose

The CAA has been an entertaining conference to watch this year, exciting games and teams taking each other out.

I noticed early on that Drexel is a great team, tough Def and goalie an elite faceoff man and an offence that can pick you apart. The attackmen can do it all and are triple threats.

The signs that we lost a good one in Donnelly was instantly noticeable! He has now scored 25g and 17a in his freshman year.

The game against Hofstra on Saturday should be a show and not to be missed.

Caught the second half. Really fun, frantic game. Providence has a great little facility there. I'd love to see SU build out one of its fields at Manley like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom