Lax Pick ‘em : Week 3 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Lax Pick ‘em : Week 3

BU -4 over Bryant: BU has looked really good so far this season, they have a deep offense and are putting up a lot of points. Bryant gave up 13 to Providence in their opening season win. Probably not a great sign.
Navy -1.5 over Towson: Surprised by this line, Navy has looked strong early this season, scoring 19 and 16 goals in their first two games this season. Towson looked overwhelmed against Hopkins. Both teams have beaten Mount St. Mary's, Navy by 13 and Towson by 10.
Army +1.5 vs Rutgers: Initially thought this was the other way around. Army had one of the more surprising results of the early season, only defeating UMass by one to open the year. Rutgers has been facing off better this year with Cole Brahms and Matt Souter (they are winning 63% combined), so I think this will be closer than maybe is expected, but not with Army giving points.
Yale -5.5 over Villanova: The Bulldogs are apparently dealing with injuries (Leo Johnson might be out for a while) but I am guessing they will still put up a lot of points against a rebuilding Wildcat squad.

Navy and BU were the two I also considered as well. That Navy line seems off so much so that I stayed away figuring Vegas must be laying a trap.

Bryant's a wild card for me, could see them losing by 7 or winning outright, to many variables.

Cornell -6 vs Lehigh
Maryland +1.5 vs Cuse
Lemoyne -2 vs Wagner
Navy -1.5 vs Towson

BU didnt play so good.
Yeah they looked so good last week vs St Joes then laid an egg tonight. Bryant has some talented players so I figured it would be competitive but to get beat up on by Bryant was a suprise. There goes there top 20 ranking.

Army +1.5
LeMoyne -2
Cornell -6
Navy -1.5

richmond +6
lemoyne -2
navy -1.5
loyola +4
richmond always seem to take care of biz vs uva at home. too many pts to keep me from taking loyola again. if u thought i wasn't taking lemoyne in their inaugural game in the "can div 2 schools beat div 1" debate, you were wrong.

4-4 ytd, well ahead of last year's 1 and 7 start debacle.

Dartmouth down 5-0 to Bucknell in the 1st, I need a do over on that one, oofa.

Army up 13-5 on Rutgers with 3:30 in the 3rd.

Rutgers D has zero answers. You need a solid SSDM unit to beat Army as your going to have to double pole the midfield

Army +1.5 vs. Rutgers
Richmond +6 vs. UVA
Penn -1.5 vs. Georgetown
Maryland +1.5 vs. Cuse

I hope I'm wrong on the Cuse game but concerned about fogo and MD's defense.

3-1 for the season
3-1 for week 3. Cuse could have won in OT and I'd still be 3-1. Heartbreaking loss but team is trending up.

6-2 for the season.

Cornell had several stretches of solid play.. The slip n slide field didnt help much.

But you could see game 1 vs game 3 effect in some of the play. Basically went a quarter without having the ball on offense and Lehigh was able to close the gap before Cornell pulled away again..

Cornell has some work to do at goalie, the draw, and the D lost a few matchups, though Cole is pretty good for Lehigh.

The Cornell FR is good, Long looked healthy and Kirst did what he wanted.

also some Rumors that Kirst will be back next yr have been going around.

Albany +3 v. Colgate
Navy -1.5 v. Towson
Army +1.5 v. Rutgers
Loyola +4 v. Hopkins

Picking 3 dogs this week, don't think the favorites will cover
2-2 this week, 4-8 ytd

Navy is dead to me

IMG_5407.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member