LAX TV/Streaming Action for April 26-May 1 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

LAX TV/Streaming Action for April 26-May 1

MD Cuse Fan

2nd String
Congrats to Chris Gray for becoming the NCAA all-time points leader. Heck of a season from him but won't be enough to get them to the tournament.

BJORN II

Go kick rocks you goober!!!
Congrats to Chris Gray for becoming the NCAA all-time points leader. Heck of a season from him but won't be enough to get them to the tournament.

Still to me more impressive what Lyle did, only doing it in 4 years.

We’d never know if Gray could’ve done it in 4 with the missed year. But probably everyone else did their scoring in 4 years. How many others on that list got an extra year or a “replay” year?

Powellfan

All Conference

We’d never know if Gray could’ve done it in 4 with the missed year. But probably everyone else did their scoring in 4 years. How many others on that list got an extra year or a “replay” year?

Gray played 71 games
Lyle played 70.

The incredible thing, I think, is that Lyle played midfield his freshman year and only scored around 30 points. He did a lot of damage sophomore-senior year.

BJORN II

Go kick rocks you goober!!!
Gray played 71 games
Lyle played 70.

The incredible thing, I think, is that Lyle played midfield his freshman year and only scored around 30 points. He did a lot of damage sophomore-senior year.
Wow

longtimefan

Hall of Fame

The Duke players who were on the squad when they had the stripper incident got an extra season (or were given an extra one, anyway).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grad03

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom