LAX TV/Streaming Action for Feb 10-12 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

LAX TV/Streaming Action for Feb 10-12

Apparently the Maryland/Loyola color guy does golf telecasts too? Not used to the hushed tones to express lacrosse intricacies

It's good news/bad news. Obviously MD doesn't look as good as last year which is good. But...they will be looking to bounce back big time next week.

Yeah I think this is worst case for what was already going to be a really tough game.

You can almost feel Quint blushing behind the microphone as this game is tied… lol

Dordy turnover.

Final Hop 13-12.

Dordy w/5 & 0
Dordy must wonder where the vaunted Hoyas defense was today :cool:
Hop is off to an impressive start beating Jacksonville and Gtwn. I was really hoping they would continue to be a doormat and a gimme in our schedule.

Loyola 12, Maryland 7 Final
Loyola goalie is WG grad Luke Staudt. He’s relatively unknown since he was sitting behind a 5th year last year but he is amazing. He also coaches my kid in the summer, so I am so stoked for him and Loyola for beating the Twerps.

Last edited:
Loyola goalie is WG grad Luke Staudt. He’s relatively unknown since he was sitting behind a 5th year last year but he is amazing. He also coaches my kid in the summer, so I am so paroled for him and Loyola for beating the Twerps.
I read the MD preview and they called the Loyola goalie situation a weakness. They obviously never saw Luke play. 19 saves!!!

Loyola goalie is WG grad Luke Staudt. He’s relatively unknown since he was sitting behind a 5th year last year but he is amazing. He also coaches my kid in the summer, so I am so stoked for him and Loyola for beating the Twerps.

Many wise posters here gave the heads up that he was a “legit” WG product that Cuse would have been been wise to prioritize too

Well Joes are crushing in the last game.. nothing else on.. guess I’m gonna rewatch last nights game.. lol

Totally insane results today! Terps loss by far the most unexpected. Loyola fans seemed super down on this team too. Wild West out there. Won’t count out any of the teams that lost today. Hop resume already looking strong! Win against them in the dome could go a long way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom