LAX TV/Streaming Action for Mar 12-17 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

LAX TV/Streaming Action for Mar 12-17

First time rooting for Hopkins and this is how they treat me. Should have known better. SMH.

I almost took Navy, I'm 3-0 on liked but didn't pull the trigger games this week. Sigh

Is JHU being coached by 2020 Petro?! What was the defender doing on that last play?! This will definetly hurt our NET...

Is JHU being coached by 2020 Petro?! What was the defender doing on that last play?! This will definetly hurt our NET...

Kinda yes and no, right? Any computer rating will go down some, but at the same time, we may be competing with them for a bid when the season is over.

Hopkins was up 6-1 in the first qtr. thought the game was going to be a breeze and was essential over. Navy woke up. Navy led 9-7 with a little more than 6 minutes to go when Hopkins scored and later tied it. Navy wanted the game more. Yes, it hurts our RPI a bit but hurts the B1G big time in the RPI of every team in the B1G. Go Orange!!

Does this mean our win over Hop isn't a Quad 1 win anymore?

Navy lost 17-5 Towson and 13-3 to Penn State and also has a loss to Lehigh.

This is a horrific loss for Hop, rivalry game or not.

Thank you, the link worked like a champ and saved me $15.
BTW, there's a FloSports app for Roku so I can watch the game on my TV. (I couldn't get their app for my Smart TV to cast from my mobile device.)

The Hopkins loss to Navy had similarities to their first game loss to Denver except in that one they waited until the 4th quarter to collapse and let Denver score the last 5 goals after being up 12-8. There were shades of both games in what we did in the 3rd qtr vs. High Point but fortunately we recovered. Everyone has to remember it's a 60 minute game (if not longer).

I almost took Navy, I'm 3-0 on liked but didn't pull the trigger games this week. Sigh
Can't blame you for not taking Navy. I thought the line of -7.5 was high and Hopkins wins by 4 or 5, but I didn't trust Navy because of how up and down they have been. They lost to Towson 17-5 and beat BU 16-9 two weeks later. Hopkins should never have lost this game, they absolutely gagged.

FWIW. Obviously lots of opportunities for top 10 wins.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom