4 p.m.Delaware at VillanovaFloSports
7 p.m.Siena at MaristESPN+
7 p.m.Colgate at BucknellESPN+
Sunday, March 27
TimeGameNetwork
12 p.m.Ohio State at RutgersESPNU
7 p.m.Maryland at Penn StateBig Ten Network

Last edited:
I will admit I did not see SB losing to Albany today that's a bad loss for them.

UMass beat Brown 10-7 getting the Ivy League up to 8 OOC losses.

Great to see Duke losing!

Yale beat Princeton 14-12
So the Ivy league is beating each other up, which is probably a plus for more Ivy League teams making the NCAAs.
For the ACC, UVa is halfway through running the league, and for the Big 10, Maryland looks likely to run the league - which is not good for the other teams.

Yale beat Princeton 14-12
So the Ivy league is beating each other up, which is probably a plus for more Ivy League teams making the NCAAs.
For the ACC, UVa is halfway through running the league, and for the Big 10, Maryland looks likely to run the league - which is not good for the other teams.

On the broadcast today (now I'm drawing a blank on who did the color Ward or Boyle) but whomever it was I think said the Ivy would/could get 4-6 teams in. That seems unlikely but I won't argue from top to bottom they seem to be the best right now.

On the broadcast today (now I'm drawing a blank on who did the color Ward or Boyle) but whomever it was I think said the Ivy would/could get 4-6 teams in. That seems unlikely but I won't argue from top to bottom they seem to be the best right now.
It was Ward, but he made a point of saying that if 1 or 2 teams dominated the league then it would probably only be 3 bids. He felt if they all were around .500 then conceivably more teams could get a bid because of strength of schedule. Not likely to occur. I felt it was just his way of demonstrating how strong the Ivies are right now.

Dartmouth doesn't look like they will make it, and Brown with their loss to UMass today is looking unlikely,
so 4 or 5 perhaps, but probably not 6.

Cornell will struggle to win if they can only win 20-25% of the FO.. just to stay in these games with these numbers is pretty hard to do.. Dont know if they have an answer but they dug a huge hole starting off 1 for 12 today.

I think if you were to use the RPI right now, the at-large bids would be split
4 Ivy League
2 Big Ten (Rutgers, OSU)
2 ACC (Virginia, UNC)
Teams just outside:
Duke (8-4) currently has the #15 RPI with wins over #19 Richmond, #20 Denver, and #21 HIgh Point; but some of their losses are non-top 20 RPI: #22 Syracuse, #25 Loyola, and #27 Jacksonville.

Notre Dame (2-4) currently has the #16 RPI. They have 6 games to go and must go at least 4-2. No top 20 RPI wins, but no losses to non-top 20 teams. Just getting above .500 could be tough. 1 OOC game with Marquette, but then would need to go 3-2 against Duke(2), Syracuse(2), and UNC.

Hopkins (5-5) win over Michigan gives them the #13 RPI. Best wins: #22 Syracuse and #25 Loyola, losses to #24 Delaware and #38 Navy

Brown (5-3) has the #14 RPI. Win over #18 Villanova and loss to #23 UMass

Boston U (7-1). #12 RPI. Only loss to #6 Harvard. Best win #23 UMass. Could win Patriot League Title.

Virginia doesn't play well against Duke, so maybe that will be Duke's salvation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom